Celebrate Florida’s Reopening with a Sunset Boat TourJune 9, 2020 7:01 pm Leave your thoughts
As Florida starts to reopen, what better way is there to celebrate the end of a long period of social isolation than with a beautiful, romantic sunset boat tour in Venice, FL? Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals is open and accepting reservations for our sunset boat tours. Whether you want to celebrate the end of sheltering in place or need a scenic backdrop for an important moment in your life, taking a cruise around Florida’s waterways is a great way to kick off your summer. Here’s why you’ll love the experience:
- Get outdoors: After being cooped up all spring, getting outdoors will be a welcome relief for you, your family and friends. A sunset boat cruise is a great way to enjoy the sea breeze, see the sights and catch up with everyone you’ve been missing.
- See unique views: Going on a sunset boat tour allows you to explore the waterways and scenic views that you might not know existed. Your tour captain will take you all around the local Gulf waters and channels, exposing you to brand-new sights and sounds. Explore the area in an entirely new way.
- Romantic evening out: It’s probably been a while since you’ve had a really romantic date—when you book a sunset boat tour in Venice, FL, Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals will set you up for success. There’s nothing better than spending time with your significant other as the sun sets over the water, and we’ll make sure you love the experience almost as much as you love them.
- A great way to propose: Speaking of romantic evenings, if you’ve been itching to propose, there’s no better setting. Pop the question in a place they’ll never forget—they won’t be able to help but say yes!
- Graduation celebrations: Many students have had to postpone or forgo their graduations in 2020, but that doesn’t mean you have to skip acknowledging their accomplishments. Booking a sunset boat tour for the graduate and their family and friends is the perfect way to commemorate everything they’ve worked so hard to achieve.
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties: If you’ve already popped the question and your wedding day is coming up, why not book your bachelor or bachelorette party on a sunset boat tour? Whether it’s the main event or a way to kick off the festivities, you’ll love celebrating your big day with your friends out on the water. Not only is it a fun way to spend your evening, but your photos will be the envy of everyone you know.
- First sailing experience: Finally, if you have children, why not take them on their first boat ride to kick off the summer? Kids love boat rides, especially if they’ve never gotten to sail around the Gulf before. They’ll love seeing their hometown from a whole new perspective.
Ready to book your sunset boat tour in Venice, FL? Call Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals today to check our openings and select a date.
Categorised in: Sunset Tours
This post was written by Writer