A fun day on the water doesn’t have to end when the sun starts to set. Cap off a day of boating by taking a sunset boat tour with one of our friendly professionals! This post will teach you a few of the reasons to choose us for boat rentals in Venice, FL and memorable sunset tours on the Gulf of Mexico:
- Fun for the whole family: If it’s been a while since you’ve gotten your entire family together for an outing, we recommend renting a boat and taking a sunset boat tour! Everyone will have a great time making memories out on the Gulf of Mexico. Additionally, we have many different sized boats to accommodate large or small groups.
- Affordable entertainment: Getting everyone together for some family fun is a challenge in itself. It’s even harder to do that without breaking the bank. Boat rentals and sunset tours with our crew can be affordable on practically any budget!
- Get an inside look: Many of our customers are from out of town and are unfamiliar with the local waterways. Luckily for them, our guides know the area and can give tourists an insider’s perspective on the best places to bring your boat. You’ll also learn all about the area while you’re on your sunset tour.
- Can’t-miss sights: You won’t just see the sun go down while you’re on one of our sunset tours! We often see dolphins, manatees and even giant sea turtles while we’re on the water.
Why book with Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals?
In addition to being the closest rental company to the Gulf of Mexico, we offer a variety of benefits over the competition. Here’s why you should choose us for sunset tours and boat rentals in Venice, FL:
- Safety first: Renting a boat or jet ski is meant to be fun, but that fun can be spoiled if you’re not safe on the water. Since we’re committed to your safety, we require any boat operators to complete a safety course that’ll teach you all about boating and boat safety. If you feel safe and confident behind the wheel, you’re sure to have a better time on the water.
- Top-notch equipment: The fastest way to ruin a fun time out on the water is by renting an old boat that’s making a ton of strange noises. Instead of enjoying the sunset, you’ll be more focused on whether or not you’ll be able to make it back to shore! When you rent from us, you can rest easy knowing that you’re renting a quality boat that won’t suffer a mid-tour breakdown.
- Great rates: We have some of the most competitive prices around for boat rentals and sunset tours. For only $35, you can have the time of your life on a sunset boat tour. We guarantee you won’t find a better deal than that anywhere on the coast!
Don’t wait one more minute to book a sunset boat tour! Contact Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals today to book a tour or learn more about all of our boat rentals in Venice, FL.
This post was written by Writer