Memorial Day will be here before we know it. If you don’t have any plans yet, you may want to consider renting a boat! This post will cover a few of the top reasons to rent a boat for Memorial Day weekend in Venice, FL, and point you in the right direction regarding where to find one.
Reasons to rent a boat for Memorial Day weekend
There’s certainly no shortage of activities going on during Memorial Day weekend. That being said, here are some of the reasons why renting a boat may be the best option out there:
- Entertainment for all: It can be difficult to find an activity that everyone in your family can enjoy. After all, young kids don’t have the same interests as their grandparents. We’ve found that boating is a great unifier in this sense—everyone in your family will have a fun time on the water!
- Reconnect all friends and family: One of the best parts about boating is that you can be with your whole family or all of your friends at one time. We have a big selection of large vessels that can hold your whole crew.
- Take real advantage of your time off: Don’t waste your Memorial Day just sitting around the house. Instead, get out there and live it up and have a unique experience! We guarantee that this Memorial Day will be one for the books if you rent a boat from us.
- Get some fresh air: Hanging out in your air-conditioned home all day can feel nice. However, Memorial Day weekend should be all about getting outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. Summer is almost officially here, so get out and take advantage of it!
Why rent from us?
Nobody beats Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals when it comes to renting a boat on Memorial Day weekend in Venice, FL. Here are a few reasons why our customers come to us time and time again:
- Great selection: As mentioned above, we have a large selection of boats you can choose from. Whether you need a pontoon to host your whole family or a couple of kayaks to get some exercise, we have just what you’re looking for.
- Knowledgeable staff: Is this your first time renting a boat? That’s no problem! Our friendly and knowledgeable team members will get you set up to ensure that you know what you’re doing behind the wheel.
- Safety first: Boating isn’t always the safest activity out there, but you can rest easy knowing that we put safety first. We’ll make sure that everyone on board has a life vest and that the boat captain knows exactly what he or she is doing while driving.
Whether you’re renting a boat for Memorial Day weekend in Venice, FL or on a regular weekday afternoon, be sure to rent from Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals. Give us a call today to learn more about our rental options or to schedule your boat rental!
Categorised in: Boat Rental
This post was written by Writer