The Many Benefits of Kayak Rentals in Venice, FLFebruary 19, 2018 11:19 pm Leave your thoughts
If you’ve ever been kayaking, you know that it offers a fantastic opportunity to venture out onto the water and experience nature from a unique perspective. Regardless of whether you are on a tranquil lake or a rushing river, it is truly incredible to experience the freedom of paddling around on the water. As if the promise of great views wasn’t enough, kayak rentals in Venice, FL actually come along with a list of additional health and wellness benefits:
- Improved cardiovascular health: Studies have shown that cardiovascular training helps promote long-term heart health and increase longevity. Paddling a kayak can help build your cardiovascular strength and may improve your performance at other endurance activities.
- Strength building: Even though it might seem as though your arms are the only part of your body being strengthened when you kayak, your legs and your core also benefit from this activity. As you stabilize yourself and use your body weight to help steer your kayak, you engage your core and leg muscles. The more you kayak, the more you will build your muscle strength.
- Mental wellness: Kayaking has been shown to alleviate stress and gives you a chance to admire the beauty of the great outdoors. In addition, aerobic exercises have been shown to elevate mood and promote an overall feeling of wellness. The challenge of navigating through a body of water on a kayak also fosters a sense of achievement and accomplishment.
- Weight loss: Paddling your kayak for an hour can burn about 400 calories. After just a few hours of paddling, you can burn well over 1,500 calories. Time spent kayaking may seem to fly by, since it’s such an enjoyable and engaging activity. Spending a few hours out on the water with kayak rentals in Venice, FL is a great way to get in a fun workout.
- Social connection: One of the best things about kayaking is that it is open to people of just about all fitness levels and abilities. Kayaking allows you to connect with others in a low-stress environment. It’s a great way to spend a date with your significant other, an afternoon with friends or an outing with the whole family.
- Vitamin D boost: Spending time kayaking in the sunshine is a great way to boost your intake of vitamin D. Increasing your vitamin D intake helps promote your body’s absorption of calcium, which is important for developing and maintaining bone strength.
You don’t have to wait to enjoy all of the fantastic benefits of kayak rentals in Venice, FL—reach out to Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals today. We have years of experience providing a number of outstanding rental options, from jet skis to kayaks. We are also proud to provide sunset jet ski and boat tours that allow you to admire some of the most incredible sights of the Gulf of Mexico. Regardless of what kind of rental you’re looking for, we’d be happy to assist you. Simply give us a call today to speak with one of our friendly team members.
Categorised in: Kayak Rental
This post was written by Writer