Enjoy Your Boat Rental in Venice, FL Even More with These Six ThingsAugust 4, 2017 2:06 am Leave your thoughts
No summer is complete without all types of boats cruising the waters. And if you need the perfect excuse to get the family together or to reunite with old friends, just plan a fun-filled day of boating! If boat trips are going to be a part of your summer, then here are six things to bring on your boat rental in Venice, FL to ensure a good time on the water this summer:
- Water toys: Sure, you will be on the boat most of the time, but not the entire time. If you plan to stop to have a little fun in the water, be prepared with an arsenal of water toys for both adults and kids—think squirt guns, balls to toss around, floating sports games, windup swimming toys and water-safe remote-controlled toys. For even greater fun, bring along a water trampoline!
- Inflatables: From blow-up inner tubes to floating lounges to giant inflatable ride-on animal floats, there is something for everyone to ride on. Tie a large tube or small rubber raft to the back of the boat to pull people, but for safety’s sake, don’t speed because someone in an inflatable ride-on could go overboard or injured.
- Fishing poles: Enhance your summer boating fun by making time for fishing. It’s relaxing to sit on the edge of the boat with your feet hanging over the water, casting your line out every now and again. Fishing is also fun for kids. It keeps them entertained, and they may even catch something!
- Reading material: While others on the boat are playing in the water or fishing, you might find this a good time to catch up on some reading. The fresh air, the smell of the ocean, reading your book and being around the people you care about all make for a fantastic summer boat trip.
- Cooler of food and beverages: Depending on the size of your party, you might consider bringing one cooler for food and another for beverages. Of course, fill them with plenty of ice. It’s best to pack more food and drinks than you think you’ll need, just in case your boating adventure goes on a bit longer than planned or more people show up to the boat than you expected.
- Picnic items: While boating along, you may happen upon an island or a secluded area of shoreline. On the chance that this happens, you want to be prepared to stop and have a picnic! Bring aboard a small grill, portable picnic table, chairs or blankets to sit on and large beach umbrellas for protection against harmful UV rays.
At Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals, we have a boat rental in Venice, FL for everyone! Maybe you’re on summer vacation and all you want to do is relax on a boat, or you are planning to celebrate a special occasion, like a birthday, graduation, anniversary or engagement. Whatever the occasion, your day out on the ocean on one of our boats will be a memorable one!
Categorised in: Boat Rental
This post was written by Writer