Boating is often associated with summer water activities, but spring is also a wonderful time of the year to head to your favorite body of water. The daytime temperatures tend to be more desirable—not too hot, not too cool—and the skies are sunny and blue. It is not a bad idea to take advantage of spring to avoid the busier summer boating months, and it’s also a fantastic excuse to rent a boat every weekend for yourself or to spend quality time with family and friends.
Who’s ready to go boating? The great thing about renting a boat is there’s no need to choosing between the warm morning sun and the cool afternoon breeze. Book the perfect boat today and take it out on the water for a full day of enjoyment!
Here are some excellent reasons to look into boat rentals in Venice, FL during the springtime:
- Enjoy the weather and nature: With winter behind us and the worst of the summer heat not yet here, the best aspect of boating in spring is the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful weather. It’s the perfect season to sit on the boat’s deck to soak in the warm sun with a book or a cool drink in hand. Also, spring is when nature comes back to life, which means keeping your eyes open for beautiful new plant growth along the shores.
- Improves health: It goes without saying that spending time outdoors is good for your overall health and wellbeing. Getting small doses of natural sunlight at a time may improve your mood and give you a bit of a power boost, and the breeze blowing across your face is invigorating.
- Have a picnic on the water: Having a picnic in the park is a fond pastime for many people, but how do you feel about taking your mealtime plans to the next level? Whether you have picnic plans for lunch or dinner, renting a boat is a fun idea to throw into the mix—it’s a nice change from the usual. Simply book a boat, make food or grab takeout and then float around on the water enjoying a meal with others.
- Take a breather: If your work week was rough or you really want to hit the pause button on life, let springtime boat rentals in Venice, FL help you sail away from it all. The gentle movement of the boat on the water creates a calming effect that can help you relax and unwind—breathe in the fresh air and be one with your thoughts. Or, if spending time catching up with friends will relieve your stress, invite them to come along.
- Be spontaneous: Need to shake up your usual weekend plans? If so, grab your camera, swimsuit and water toys, and take the family on a boat ride to remember! If all goes well, your spontaneous activity idea could turn into a family tradition.
When you are in the mood for a boat trip on the ocean this spring, look no further than Cool Breeze Boats and Jet Ski Rentals for the best selection of quality boat rentals in Venice, FL. Contact us for more information or call to book one of our boats today!
Categorised in: Boat Rental
This post was written by Writer